- Oral examination
- Impressions, study models and photos
- Discuss your goals and concerns
- Review your treatment options
- Have all your questions answered
Expert in Dental Implants
Dr. Andrew M. Bott (far left), Dr. Matthew R. Dickson (far right) and their in-house team.
Most implant treatments begin with a free consultation with Dr. Bott or Dr. Dickson. At this consultation, the doctor will assess your needs and suggest a treatment plan just for you. You’ll learn how much the procedure will cost without having to worry about any surprise fees. Remember: a free consultation is a conversation. It’s not a commitment. You have nothing to lose and a beautiful smile to gain.
Further, this Crowns Now office is one of only a few area practices that utilize CEREC technology, a state-of-the-art system that enables us to craft custom, durable and beautiful ceramic inlays, onlays or crowns in just one office visit. And your treatment will have predictable, fast results – sometimes in as little as 2 hours.
With implants starting at $1095, you can have a beautiful, natural-looking smile for a lot less. The application process is easy, and we’ll walk you through every step. Use the nearby form to schedule your free consultation.
* Amount is for implant only and does not include other services and imaging required. See office for complete details. Other options available. Our practice offers a variety of special financing programs through CreditCare. CreditCare is a flexible financing program endorsed by the American Dental Association. The application process is easy. Approval response is provided quickly. Offer is subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. We’re more than happy to walk you through the application process.
Monday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm