As you know, Dental assistants greatly increase the efficiency of the dentist in the delivery of quality oral health care and are valuable members of the dental care team. If you have strong communication skills, enjoy working with your hands as well as your mind and want a career with responsibility, dental assisting is for you at Crowns Now Dentistry.
Your duties as a dental assistant are among the most comprehensive and varied in our dental office. The dental assistant performs many tasks requiring both interpersonal and technical skills.
Your number #1 task would be assisting the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- taking and developing dental radiographs (x-rays).
- asking about the patient's medical history and taking blood pressure and pulse
- serving as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol and preparing and sterilizing instruments and equipment
- helping patients feel comfortable before, during and after dental treatment
- providing patients with instructions for oral care following surgery or other dental treatment procedures, such as the placement of a restoration (filling)
- teaching patients appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health; (e.g., tooth brushing, flossing and nutritional counseling)
- taking impressions of patients' teeth for study casts (models of teeth)
- performing office tasks that often require the use of a computer
- communicating with patients and suppliers (e.g., scheduling appointments, and sometimes ordering supplies)
- helping to provide direct patient care in all dental specialties.
At Crowns Now Dentist Greer, Dental Assisting is a challenging and rewarding career, demanding versatility and a willingness to assume responsibility for many different tasks.
Crowns Now offers Excellent working conditions: Our Dental offices are interesting, pleasant, people-oriented environments in which to work.
Personal satisfaction:Our Dental assistants involves people contact, and with this personal interaction comes the personal satisfaction of knowing you've really helped someone by helping to provide a valuable health service.
BENEFITS: Our benefits package includes
- COMPETITIVE WAGE.
- PTO: (Accrued Time per quarter for Personal Time Off).
- Health Insurance (great plan options).
- Employee and family Dental Benefits
- CE benefits
- Vacation Time
- Yearly Uniform Allowance
We would love you to join our team. To let us know more about you please attach a resume, and references to the uploadable link. We look forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest!